Sunday, August 8, 2010

Thing #23

Reflections
What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? I love the CommonCraft videos. These videos explained exactly how to use each of the tools provided. Without the videos I'm not sure I would have been able to complete the program. Also, I know that I will use wiki's right away. This tool is valuable and easy to teach. I intend to start a blog for my students where they can access class summaries and post reflections on materials.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? I feel empowered with technology instead of afraid of it.
Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? What surprised me is that I have so expanded my academic language with regards to technology. I didn't give up. I continued when it was difficult.
What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? I would give access to teachers who have implemented the 23 already. I think there should be online Recess sessions too.
If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate? Yes, I would. I have benefited immensely.
How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?Convenient, Empowering, Brilliant

1 comment:

VWB said...

I am glad you stuck through the tough times and finished. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me the day you came for help. It is always good to get an in depth perspective to use in making these experiences better!

Ms. B

Ms. B
Avatar