Sunday, August 8, 2010

Thing #19

I've looked at the Web 2.0 options. There are so many to choose from. I explored several tools. First of all Craigslist and Oodle are so cool. As a teacher I searched for bookcases and other school supplies on these two sites. Craigslist has job leads too. Students could apply for jobs online. It's part of our curriculum to assist students writing resumes anyway. This way writing the resume would have a purpose. Lulu.com and Biblio.com are two other sites that I found helpful. It's easy to order books through these sites, and could be possible to become a contributing professional on Lulu by creating and publishing books. As a teacher I could create a literary magazine through Lulu and not have to be responsible for printing a certain amount.

No comments:

Ms. B

Ms. B
Avatar