Monday, July 26, 2010

Thing #7

I'm glad I finally have a chance to know about google tools. I've seen them, and I just didn't know what they were.  I've used Google docs during graduate studies.  I will continue to use Google Scholar. Google Alerts are cool. I like that you can type in whatever topic and get all current articles about that issue delivered to your in box. This is a great way to keep up with my professional development. I tried to use Google calendar, but I don't know how to share it. I'll figure it out though, and edit my post.

I figured out how to make my calendar public, but I don't want to. Wow! It will go out to the world. I'll wait for that.

2 comments:

jlfoster said...

I think there is a way to make a google calendar public to a select few, but I am not sure how to do it I would need to look at it some more. I know that the administrative asst. in our building has the school calendar for special events viewable by all the faculty.

Keep up the good work getting through all your "things!"

Ms. B said...

Thanks, I'll see if I can figure it out. Or I'll just ask some of you more experienced bloggers.

Ms. B

Ms. B
Avatar