Monday, July 19, 2010

Thing #5


Flickr was the next step on my technology trip. Now I know what my UST cohort was talking about when they were going to share photos from our class in Jamaica. I wish I understood that a year ago. Well, live and learn right? I see how you can share photos and join libraries. I don't really know how I'm going to use this yet. I was considering beginning a literary magazine for the school. Maybe I could use Flickr to categorize the photos. I read the example of using the site to find archetecture types that students could bring examples of. Maybe I could use it for vocabulary or picture prompts. I need to read some of the other blogs to figure it out. I choose this photo of a daffodil because we read the poem called Daffodils by Wordsworth each year. Every year I have to find a great photo to improve the students background knowledge before we read the poem. I can use Flickr instead of Google Images. It's got potential.

No comments:

Ms. B

Ms. B
Avatar